Did you know that over half of the world’s population on the planet dwells in cities? This has definitely influenced a rise in vertical living where the future of urban planning is to ‘build up, not out’.
Kochwerk and Colombini answer these ideals with the introduction of ATOM, space saving design solution that resolves the limiting infrastructure of compact, micro-unit interior spaces so they can work harder and more efficiently for the homeowner: first introduced at Milan Furniture Fair.
Representing similar philosophies to that of ATOM, Kochwerk Colombini revealed a pioneering studio arrangement at this year’s Futurebuild 2019. Pictured below, this design included a kitchen with cantilevered breakfast bar, living space with media unit, integrated home office and wardrobe space, and a bedroom area with a fold-away bed to free up valuable floor space: non-motorised bed shown at Futurebuild.
This highly structural interior concept was designed for a space of only 24 m2 [6m x 4m] and features the following:
- GOLF Infinity System, White Cherry Wood & Matt White (Ciliegio Bianco & Bianco Opaco) Living room ideas are the ultimate expression of Italian elegance. Linear forms, eye-catching design, the play of light and colour transform any modern space into a magical place to share with the people you love, capable of reflecting the most intimate part of your personality.
- Martin Sofa S308K, Beige Corda Fusion is the perfect sofa for you. Customise it to fit your comfort and furnishing requirements. Choose from three different types of arms and five mechanisms, including the recliner, pull-out pouffe and slide-out seat. The wide range of modules and endless combinations of colours and fabrics means you can furnish your living room with a one-of-a-kind, special sofa: whatever the size of space!
- ARTEC Kitchen, Matt White (Bianco Opaco) This kitchen allows great freedom of expression, able to transform itself and furnish living contexts that are modern, industrial or more romantic. Its pragmatic spirit is the polymeric with which it is made, synonymous with quality and easy maintenance.
THE INTERIORS DESTINATION FOR ARCHITECTS, SPECIFIERS & HOUSEBUILDERS
With an insightful capacity for flexible design, Kochwerk and Colombini come together and embrace interior influences synonymous with Italy to present an elite portfolio of lifestyle furniture for the Kitchen, Living spaces, Bedroom, Home Office and Kids Interiors.
The Kochwerk Contract Division in association with Colombini, specialises in mid to large-scale projects intended for architects and luxury specifiers, property developers and site managers, through to contractor organisations and interior design consultants.
Kochwerk, a London-based leading provider of high-end, tailor-made interior design, supply and installation, carry a rich archive of unique contract projects and commissions for leading architects, interior designers, project managers and property developers across the UK.
The Colombini Group is a family-owned business, recognised as one of the leading authorities in the Italian furniture industry for progressive design and manufacture over the last five decades.
DESIGN SYNERGY WITH KOCHWERK & COLOMBINI
Bringing a high aptitude for custom-made space planning and modular interior solutions, Kochwerk is compelled by its ‘best of breed’ design practise, specifying only the most premium brands and products for your clients.
Kochwerk welcomes the power of collaboration, working with Colombini to establish a firm foothold across the UK contract market, and continue to grow its global distribution network on a mutual level across Europe, China, America and the Middle East.
Combining forces with over 1,000 direct and indirect collaborators, Colombini draws on dynamic partnerships to create collections with innovators like Marco Morosini, designer and creator of the exclusive fashion brand, Brandina.
“Creating products which compel and inspire the UK interiors market, we are able to fuse our design expertise with Colombini’s product offering to produce a versatile design strategy and custom-made interior solutions driven by concept, design and price: all with the contract market in mind” says Kochwerk.
KEY FACTS & BENEFITS:
- All-inclusive interior design
- Innovators in design and functionality, with a high aptitude for custom-made space planning
- Specialists in multi-dwelling residences with high-density living
- A collaborative approach enables Kochwerk to design exclusively and offer a quality product that is versatile, durable, ecologically aware and most importantly, cost efficient
“We believe that each project is unique and requires a bespoke, fresh and focused approach: underpinning our ability to offer a one-stop formula that is independent, comprehensive and customised.”
“Creating products which compel and inspire the UK interiors market, we are able to fuse our design expertise with Colombini’s product offering to produce a versatile design strategy and custom-made interior solutions driven by concept, design and price: all with the contract market in mind. We believe that each project is unique and requires a bespoke, fresh and focussed approach: underpinning our ability to offer a one-stop formula that is independent, comprehensive and customised” says Kochwerk.
For further information, please contact: